Support service for parents/carers who have or believe their child has additional needs from staff who are qualified and have an understanding of raising a child with additional needs.
(Special Needs and Parent Support)
We offer parents:
- A listening ear and emotional support.
- learn about what services/places are available to meet your family’s.
- understand local jargon, buzz words and abbreviations and what they mean.
- Information on the SEN reforms and how this will affect their child.
- Understand how to get a diagnosis.
- Support with the EHCP process.
- Help receive the correct benefits.