How to make a referral

Anyone can make a referral to our service as long as the family are aware that the referral is being made.

For Professionals:

You can refer a family to our service by using the referral form.
….please remember that they need to pay their council tax to Redditch or Bromsgrove.

Self- Referrals

If you are looking for support then you can refer yourself by filling in the self-referral form below or ring us on 01527 62819 where we will be happy to support you with the process.

Once completed please email your referral form to or post to Home-Start North East Worcestershire, Community House, 103 Easemore Road, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 8EY.

All information will be entered into a secure case management system.  All information provided will be treated as confidential and only shared with relevant staff.

One of our Co-ordinators will contact the family to arrange a visit in their home and explore the family’s needs and discuss what services we may be able to provide.

The referrer will be informed on what service/s we will be providing to the family.

Downloadable Forms:

We can help nurture your most vulnerable pupils to better outcomes

Scroll to Top

What do you need help finding?

Admin Access