Pre-Birth Teen Service
Delivered in partnership with midwifery
- Bringing young parents together to increase network of support and prevent isolation.
- Educate and prepare teen parents for parenthood.
- Address mental health issues and increased confidence in becoming a parent.
- Identify parents who need home-visiting volunteer support to build confidence, promote resilience and coping strategies.
- Ensure they have the correct services surrounding them using external partnerships that specialise in their field.